Welcome to ADD Center of Bellevue, your source for comprehensive diagnostic evaluation and treatment for ADD, ADHD and co-occurring conditions. We provide diagnosis evaluations, treatment, education and support for parents and families of those with ADHD, as well as coordination of care with other specialists in the field, and with your Primary Care Practitioner as needed. Our goal is to be the best "in-person" resource for all your questions and issues concerning all aspects of AD/HD.
What is ADD or ADHD?
- a neurobiologic brain-based condition
- a genetic condition which is often inherited (75% or more)
in which difficulties with
- hyperactivity (for some people)
- emotional regulation
cause problems in multiple areas of one's life.
What is the good news? There are many good strategies to help individuals and families affected by ADHD.
- New Patient visits - for evaluation and diagnosis
- Recheck visits - for ongoing monitoring and treatment
- Appointments Online for these visits
- Diagnostic Rating scales
- qEEG (quantitative electroencephalogram) for diagnosis
- Cognitive and Memory Testing
- Individual Psychotherapy for depression, anxiety,etc
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adult ADHD
Mission Statement: the mission of ADD Center of Bellevue is to provide compassionate, informed and up-to-date high-quality medical care to individuals and families affected by ADD/ADHD and co-occurring disorders, while following the two Greatest Commandments.